This post is to the brave student writers undertaking this slicing thing we teachers are so excited about. We are so excited to have you join us in this challenge and have the highest of hopes for you and your writing selves.
- You will broaden your writing self and really start to look at the world around you like a writer.
- You will know that you are a writer because you have something to say. Lots to say.
- That you will use your new writer’s eyes and notice so many new discoveries that you can write about.
- You will grow in your craft and be inspired to try new things in your writing.
- That you will LOVE writing more than you do now.
- Your room will become an even “tighter” writing community and that you will really care about your fellow writers.
- That you will feel safe to share your writing with those around you.
- You will know the joy of having other writers comment on the great things you did as a writer.
- You will look at other writers’ writing and have comments flow freely to boost their writing self.
It is going to be so much fun slicing with all of you!
Rock this out and be the awesome writers we know that you are!